Monday, April 02, 2012

Books Turned Movies

I have read all 18 Stephanie Plum novels... near the end it was tough slogging but I pushed through and achieved my lofty goal. Last night the hub and I watched the movie 'One for the Money'

 One for the Money -- Unemployed and newly-divorced Stephanie Plum lands a job at her cousin's bail-bond business, where her first assignment puts her on the trail of a wanted local cop from her romantic past.

Womp woooomp. 

 It sucked. Everything sucked, the acting, the accents, the everything. I knew that it would probably be bad after reading a few reviews, but I didn't think it could be this bad. If I was working on that movie and new how bad it sucked, I would just stop showing up for work the same way kids that work at MacDonalds just don't show up if they are late and know they'll get yelled at by the lifer (manager). Not worth the trouble.


In other news, the Hunger Games movie was awesome in every way and exceeded my book -> movie expectations. It was the same story and imagery that I imagined while reading and I will be watching it again!

  The Hunger Games -- Set in a future where the Capitol selects a boy and girl from the twelve districts to fight to the death on live television, Katniss Everdeen volunteers to take her younger sister's place for the latest match.

No comments:

Post a Comment