Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My poor little bloggie! I have sooo been neglecting you and my 1 follower (thanks Sara). The reason is this.. I got a job! It's not as great as I make it sound. I am a slave/volunteer pruning vineyards in an upstart winery in the Kamloops area. womp womp.
 But, I get to bring my right hand man Axle the dog with me everyday and LOVE that! Him too... although today we were feeling the love not so much...



I captured this with my phone camera at around 10:00 am... already passed right out as though I have been working him too hard. poor baby.

 Also, 2 more horses have come to our little slice of Pritchard heaven and they have been keeping me very busy!! They are my moms, and are for sale but need a bit of sprucing up (very round) before they find new and wonderful parents. I will try to muster up some time for you bloggie -especially since I want to take a distance ed fictional writing course next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment