Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Hmmm so due to some rather shitty computer troubles, you are going to get a rather shitty post instead of one full of awesome photos of our adventure to Prince Rupert this weekend!

In light of recent events, I have spent the last hour hour and a half in Starbucks dreaming about these:



























Also I have been here and here instead of here. oooh fun!

Pintester   

The hub and I have been feeling a little... well, jiggly. And so I'm thinking of converting us to gluten free eating. I'm thinking this because then we will still get to eat food... rather than engaging in a binge sesh for the next few weeks prior to giving up (this will most likely still happen just so you know) cut the cravings and cut the processed edibles. My source will be the Gluten Free Goddess - I've stalked her site before but never really 'committed'.


Gluten-Free Recipes | Gluten-Free Goddess 
Oh and there was a little of this .... can you tell I'm loving the sarcastic with a hint of dark roast humor today?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment