Saturday, May 26, 2012

Landcruiser Sighting!

While scrolling through the latest and greatest of Poppytalk this sunny am. I came upon this post and it was so exciting!

Mostly  Only because of this photo:
Poppytalk: Summer in Stripes - New Hudson's Bay Company

I Looove my Land Cruiser, Ruby so much! lately we have been advertising her for sale, but every day I am convinced more and more to keep her in the family. There'll never be another one like her, and everyone that has called and been interested in buying her 'used to have one years ago and was so sad to sell it.' I don't want to be that 62 year old guy jealously calling a Land Cruiser owner hoping in vain that I could have one too. It just wouldn't be pretty, the receding hairline, chinos and plaid button up tee.... such an outfit would be so the wrong way to dress my figure.

And so now I must keep my Ruby and I am so in love with the Hudson's bay photo that I want a photo shoot of my own land cruiser all styled and looking awesome and shit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment