Friday, March 02, 2012

Fixated & Foolish



*disclaimer* this post was written under the influence of a delicious bottle of wine

-My computer 'disk space' is completely full. This is happening to me after I had hubby buy me trilobite external hard drive from Jetstereo in the mall, Tegucigalpa Honduras.

-Since being in Honduras my spelling has regressed to phonetic based. I just spelled hard drive harddrive, secretly thinking it is supposed to be hardrive... now that I am typing I realize everything about this point is a fumble. While this is a horrible example, I am doing this phonetic thing constantly. When will it stop?

-Forgive me, I'm working under the influence here.

-Yes, I wrote this post with a pen and paper because my computer refuses to type anything, nevermind saving or transferring between applications.

-I just accidentally added b e c a s u e into my blogger dictionary. Fcuk, now I'm going to have it wrong in every post.

-Maybe I have a virus? after 5 years with this mac, I'm not even sure what that is.

-I have no idea why my disk space is full. 1 trilobite people, do you even now what that means? becasue I don't. I moved all of my shit onto this external hard drive and still the problems. 

-Speaking of problems, on new years eve in Honduras hubby was trying to skype his friends and dropped my macbook... it is literally splitting at the seams. Maybe this blog will be forced into oblivion by something other than my lack of motivation...

-I guess that is Fixated and Foolish all in one category. Clearly I am fixated on this computer thing, and a fool about how to handle it. 




                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment