Tuesday, March 20, 2012

sooo here’s a confession

 
I’ve become addicted to Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum mystery novels. 
 
This is no laughing matter, I am averaging 2 novels per day and it’s not showing any signs of letting up. It’s not that these mysteries are examples of fine literature or anything, it’s just that they are a quick read, cheap entertainment (I have no internet no TV at my house, and 1-2 feet of snow remaining in the yard) add that to the fact that they feature dirty words, sexual tension and the occasional new and outrageous character. This is not a new problem for me, I have a long history of getting hooked on books to the point of staying awake through the night, missing university classes, and showing up late and exhausted for work. The 7th Harry Potter book? yea, I read it to completion from 11pm to 8am the day I got my hands on it. 

 Sooo, needless to say I will be going to the novel-inspired movie featuring Katherine Heigl. Let's just hope she doesn't annoy me by acting not her part, but the character that she inadvertently plays in every single movie she is in... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment