Sunday, March 11, 2012

This shit's awesome - Lil' Charmer

 

Another favorite find- my tent trailer. I found this beauty on Kijiji.ca just a few blocks up from my former casa in the always beautiful Okanagan BC community Oyama.





 Introducing the chalet... the best thing to come out of the year 1974. Imagine, all of this for only 600 bucks! The thing was rotten from the inside out. Here are some of the 'work in progress' shots...

 


Just a picture of what Q's workspace looks like... all the time! Freakish clean, am I right?

Now that's what I call a demolition!

Kind of tough to use this piece as a template!

Well, its not the first project that I've started only to realize that it would require 5 times more time and money than originally planned... Thank goodness for hubby and his handyman dad! We worked on it in the in-law's garage, and would show up to find things cut, assembled or painted. That's how my projects get done! Secret workers.

stay tuned for the second edition of this post - there are some completed project photos to come as well as an update on the most recent turn of events. I'm still gathering the strength to photo-document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment