Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Buster Burr

 
Buster is officially a resident of the Burr Gypsy Train!!

Saturday Quincy and I woke up, had a bowl of Cheerios and started the drive out to Clinton BC.  


We brought Axle, and my camera with us and 3 long hours of unbearable anticipation (and a stop off at A&W for Axle bribing burgers) later we arrived at the North Road Trading Post, the store of both Axle and Buster's breeder.

Buster here was Raymond''s favourite pup of the litter and he was sad to see him go... 

Axel too was sad to see him go. With us that is. 


Even four days later Axel is just starting to lose the pouty face and we are seeing a glimmer of his old self again. He has not been pleased with the new arrangements one bit.

To his credit, he has tolerated the annoying little gnat without a temper and even tried playing with him a few times.

He is sooo cute and sweet... I'm sure Ax will come around soon.


I'm telling ya, this pup is an absolute gem. He snores, grunts, talks while he eats (and when he's not eating), cuddles and sleeps a LOT which has been great so far!

Thanks Raymond for 2 of the greatest dogs around!


this post took me 3 days to make happen!! damn you multiple photos, out of date firefox and computer demonds. damn you to hell.



2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, Buster is the sweetest pup around - I want to steal... I mean squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetest pup and ninja pisser... secret pees all day long!

    ReplyDelete