Saturday, June 09, 2012

My first photo book



I have been married for 1 year and 5 days and today, finally I am sitting down to put together my first ever photo book with our wedding photos. Yep, I haven't even printed one photo from the most glorious day of our lives. Fail.

So the photo publishing website comparison is on :

Shutterfly: after looking at the options, pricing, ease of use, look of book etc etc etc I thought that Shutterfly was the one for me. I went to their site, and they are having a 30% off sale, and offering free prints. nice!

MyPublisher: I decided to quickly cruise over to Young House Love to check out some older posts of John and Sherry reviewing their experience with My Publisher and was surprised to see that the side is advertising on their blog, and offering a 50% off deal at the mo'

I'm SOLD (cheap date I know)






It's still early in the game, but as it seems there is a deals war on in the photobook publishing world right now I have an account with BOTH sites... we will see how it goes HAH





FYI: I actually google searched quite a few websites, hoping to use a Canadian one, but narrowed it down to these two sites thinking I'd go a little easier on myself. My relationship with internet/photo editing/trying new things on computer is a want/hate kind of thing. These two are user friendly, and used by bazillions of people, so how hard can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment