Friday, June 29, 2012

Laundry Love


 LG WM3455HW Combo 

Ok, so aside from wanting the horrible odour from our grey water tank to stop wafting into the trailer, I also want this for our aluminum abode...


Yep, it's a washer. And a dryer. In ONE machine. How have I never heard of this before? I'm thinking about it every single day... also, It's designed  to fit in closets. How much more perfect can it get? I''ll tell ya, cheaper. haha For $2700 I'm not sure I'll be seeing one in my small sized living space any time soon. That's like, 1/2 the cost of the living space. Me thinks we have other priorities... like the previously mentioned venting issue.

I discovered the magic while dreamily jealously obsessing over this couple's airstream makeover photo album... I could soooo enjoy living in their unit, and would LOVE to copy them in every way. And after spending half my day at Hope's laundrymat/chineese food joint this beauty solution is at the top of my list!







!!!!!!!! Laundry Room by peterjschweitzer, via Flickr Bathroom and Bedroom, via Flickr. Entry Way by peterjschweitzer, via Flickr

2 comments:

  1. they had these all-in-one machines at the condo we rented up at Silver Star... not.worth.the.money.

    it literally took 1/2 a day to dry towels and was RIDICULOUSLY hard to figure out.

    I'll keep my eyes out for a used one one kijiji however ;) #daretodream

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! I read that the drying process is long, but didn't know it was that long!! darnit.. back to the ole drawing board on that one!

    ReplyDelete