Friday, June 29, 2012

Kristin Stewart Sucks

The man and I went to the lil' Hope movie theater on Tuesday and watched Snow White and the Huntsman.
 She just ruins everything for me. I'm sorry, but she is definitely not the fairest of them all, with her big chin (not to mention the rest of her bone structure), gramice/smile and scowling face. It was just totally bazarre because they kept doing these shots of Charlize Theron's (she by the way was amazing... basically played a paranoid schizophrenic off meds with great outfits. Took me right back to my days of working in residential treatment for youth with just that diagnosis) face , and then to Kristin Stewart's... NO comparison. It was like beautiful movie star to gremlin with lipstick on. Her sweet and innocent smiles just looked painful!

She was doing the 3 word sentence thing throughout the movie, and the one place where she had a 'war charge motivaiton speech' she was basically just yelling at her subjects and getting mad at them.  It seemed like she was trying not to do the grunting thing that she does in every movie which resulted in some awkward silences where I think I could see her poo face. No thanks.

And could they please have let her bathe at some point in the movie? It's pretty hard for anyone to look pretty with greasy dirty hair that is tangled to shit. 

To be fair, I did enjoy that Joan Jett movie she did... where basically she was drunk or hungover and it was appropriate for her not to string together a whole sentence and grunt all the time.



2 comments:

  1. tell us what you really think - haha.

    change of topic - I have SO many ideas for your TTD shoot... we need a coffee date to plan. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do!!! I'm driving through Friday am... you free?? Let's set up a pintrest joint board!!!

    ReplyDelete