Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Almost done being a road warrior...

corrrrection by miles I mean kilometers... not sure where that came from but... there it is. 

So, since we spoke last I have driven more than 3000 miles. It's been fun, don't get me wrong but I am sooo looking forward to stopping this week - and doing a grand total km count to see what I've done to my poor truck!!

things I have done on my journey:
visited a friend in hospital
taken the dogs in the ocean
dropped off my stinky axle with my mother in law after he rolled in something dead... sorry! it reportedly took 5-6 days of shampooing and trips to the lake to get the smell out (after I shampooed him 4 times prior to leaving him there)
visited my parent's farm
attended stampede for all of 10 minutes
attended stampede nighttime parties for all of the time I could physically handle
crazy danced with a Stampede cowboy (he won 2nd!)
Visited my great aunt and uncle's farm

bought my first audiobook - and liked it!
Visited my sister as much as possible (when her stampede fling had time/space for me)
in the meantime.. .visited with other great friends
smoked a cigarette... just one is about all I can handle
jumped in a bouncy castle and had a waterfight with a 4 year old birthday boy
listened to a LOT  of music
 returned to the ocean
















rode the ferry
dogs in ocean again.. and again and again
stayed in a hotel with creepy dolls on the bathroom doors designating them boys and girls
went to a great friend's wedding
was late for the ceremony (fuck!)
interperetive danced with my hubbies childhood friend (who is now a boxer..haha!)
felt hungggg over
returned for a short rest stop to Hope BC

things I have not done on my journey:
taken a photo.. that's right, not one. shit.
ride my horse :(
stay away from hamburgers
swim. I feel like by this time in the summer I should have been for a swim!
blog/read blogs. boooo



No comments:

Post a Comment