Thursday, July 05, 2012

Update Schmupdate

Time to hit the road! We will see if I get around to the (very) long list of posts that I have labelled 'to do'

Yesterday I was in Vancouver, tomorrow I'll be in Calgary, after that Killam (almost Saskatchewan), back to Calgary then to Parksville on Vancouver Island for a wedding on the 14th (yay), then to Kelowna and I will end my Western Canada tour in Prince George where, hopefully I'll be able to hang up my ... driving gloves?... for a few weeks!! Maybe I should bring a guitar and play in pubs along the way... no? ok. That would probably be best.


I seem to be doing a lot of driving these days, as mentioned previously as a good excuse for eating a lot of burgers and fries.... Hopefully I can abstain during this little stint! With 10,000 k on my poor little truck since it's purchase in February we will see what that number is when this is all said and done on the 18th of July!



I was going to be cheap and not do photos... but took a quick browse through a Facebook album of Quincy and mine's 2009 west coast USA road trip to find some pics of the... road!
 
Unfortunately the majority of my travels this time will be spent solo... unless you count my two furry sidekicks!




1 comment:

  1. wtf?? you.are.crazy and why my dear child are you driving all over God's green earth (Saskatchewan?)

    ReplyDelete